A unique opportunity to be part of the new digital publishing world.
Links to Your Site
All featured articles are stylized and designed with links to the website and/or blog of your choice. For regular contributors, a short bio and social media links are also included.
Author Contributor Guidelines
JustJEWIt Magazine includes a variety of works from professional writers and contributors. Articles can cover a wide range of topics or the writer's personal experience and knowledge or feelings and opinions about an issue or topic. Contributed articles will appeal to a global audience.
- Your article must be written in English.
- Your article must be unique and written by you. No auto-spun content.
- Your article may be curated content that you have previously used as long as you own it and have permission to use it.
- Articles should be between 800-1400 words (longer articles are considered for feature writers).
- Once published, you are responsible to ensure that your landing site remains active and up-to-date.
- We will link to your primary website -- this may be a website, Facebook page, Twitter feed, Portfolio, Blog, etc., or all of these.
- Include social media links and these will be included in your article as well.
- Make sure there is no HTML formatting in your document. In other words, do not bold text, add italics, change fonts, etc. Our designers need plain text articles to add styling and formatting.
Copyright ~ You Warrant That:
- You are the sole author of the written material and have full right and title to copyright of the material.
- The written material is not copied wholly or in part from any other work or material not owned by you.
- The use and exercise of copyright in the written material by JustJEWIt Magazine will not infringe any copyright or similar other intellectual property rights of any person, or give rise to payment by JustJEWIt Magazine of any royalty to any third party or to any liability to pay compensation. Do NOT use images swiped from a Google Search.
- You indemnify JustJEWIt Magazine and its owners against any claim, loss, liability, cost or expense which may be incurred or sustained by our JustJEWIt Magazine as a result of any breach of the above warranties.
- You license JustJEWIt Magazine to use and reproduce the material at the discretion of our publications provided proper accreditation is awarded.
- JustJEWIt Magazine will also have the right to modify or adapt the material for subsequent use provided that any modifications or adaptations do not change the material in any substantive way.
- The license is non-exclusive, for the term of copyright and throughout the world and no monetary consideration is payable.
- This relates to all materials supplied prior to or after this date.
- JustJEWIt Magazine is not obliged to use or continue to use the content in the magazines/s and our publishers have the discretion to remove the content, in whole or in part, from the magazine without prior notice to the author. Authors also have the option to request that our publications remove any material you have provided up to one month before publication date.
- You agree that all subscribers to the magazines are only authorized to use this magazine or magazines and its contents for their personal and/or non-commercial use. This amounts to viewing the magazine/s and printing off individual pages or sections for personal use. Subscribers may not use any part of the material from the magazine/s to establish, maintain or aid in the establishment or maintenance of their own publications, internet, or otherwise.
- Where necessary, JustJEWIt Magazine is authorized to reformat and edit the contributed material, provided that our publishers agree not to alter any material provided by you in any substantial way without obtaining your prior approval and in any event not in a way that would prejudice your reputation. Where substantial changes are required, our publishers will request submitted material be amended to meet its requirements.
Frequency of Contribution:
You can determine the level and frequency of contribution. We welcome written material as a one-off enterprise or an on ongoing basis which for the author more easily establishes reader loyalty. Written material should be emailed to: JustJewIt@iCloud.com
How & Where to Send Your Article
Submit your articles via email to JustJewIt@iCloud.com and we will reply to confirm that we have received your article. Please ensure that you include a headshot image of yourself when you send your article (or send it in advance of copy). Please see Image & Photograph Specifications for further information.
We look forward to receiving your material, and welcome you to the iPad publishing world.